I got the motif done on side two of the box I am stitching. I like how it turned out. It is not always easy to get the right size. I stitched this over one.
For my Tea Time Basket, I graphed out my name - and misspelled it ! (I put in an extra "i") So had to fix that. So I am ready to get started on stitching the right side of center. It appears that the basket liner is made in two strips. So when I get the right side of center done, I will have finished one whole strip. I actually think I can get this done before Celebrations.
I am hoping for some great mail this week:
1 - Celebrations registration confirming I got the classes I wanted
2- Order from Stitching Bits and Bobs (I won't hold my breath on this one)
3- Frames for Leda and two old projects
4- Pre-Stitching for Blue Ribbon Sewing Box. I got an order form for scrims for the box. They are very expensive but gorgeous, I ordered some but not all of them.
The bathrooms are clean but I don't have to see Halona today as it is Spring Break. For Mother's Day we are going to make some hand lotion out of aloe, petroleum jelly, baby lotion and Vitamin E. We'll put it into small jars and Halona can give it to several people besides her mom (Nana, principal, Grandma, etc.)
Our crocuses are starting to bloom. It was 60 outside this morning. Wow. Sure looks like it could rain.