Monday, November 23, 2015

Off With Her Head

I totally finished Off With Her Head.

 I used black Ultrasuede for the back.

I used a piece of Liberty fabric for the lining.  I wanted something with color in it.  This fabric feels very silky.

It was easy to sew on to the purse hardware.  You just sew through the holes.


The only thing I am not crazy about is that you can see the black stitches on the lining.  But there is nothing I  can do about that.  I'll live with it.

I like how it turned out.  And I am very happy to have it all finished!

I went walking in the park this morning.  It was quite slippery in spots.  The deciding factor was the temperature.  It was 26 degrees.  I can handle 26.
I've made some progress on Harmony's grassy hill.  I'll show you tomorrow.  Right now, I have some Turkey Day shopping to do!
A


3 comments: