Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Grass

I got the grass all done!

 Yeah!  That was the last of Lesson 5 now on to Lesson 6.  I have bits of felt to cut out and attach.  I am looking forward to the strawberries.  I love strawberries.

The park was much easier to walk in today.  Lots of the icy bits are gone.

  I was at Target this morning and it wasn't very busy (thank goodness).  I had to pick up just a couple of last minute items for Thanksgiving.  Now I am cleaning since we are having company. I have vacuumed and now I need to dust (not my favorite) and wash the kitchen floor.  Ugh.  Not my idea of fun.

 I am waiting for the oven to preheat so I can put in the prune bread.  I am the only one who will eat the prune bread so it really is for me.  It's my grandmother's recipe.  My MIL will be represented by the sausage stuffing and the trifle.
I'll have to work in some fun stitching later.
A

1 comment:

  1. The grass looks great.
    I have to clean yet too, UGH!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete