I got several felt bits sewn on the front of Harmony. Her shoes are done.
The bulb thing under the flower.
The strawberries are done. I could do them better. If I were doing them again I would put in more red. But they are okay.
I'm now working on the columns. When those are done, I'm on to Lesson 7. I'm making good progress,
I got the rest of the words stitched on the front of the trinket box. The real tedious part is weaving in the background. I need very good magnification and excellent light to do that.
The prune bread didn't turn out well. I think I'll have to pitch it. So I made pumpkin pie instead - and it is delicious.
I may not be able to post during this Thanksgiving holiday. Have a fun turkey day and a relaxing weekend!