Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Felt and Words

I got several felt bits sewn on the front of Harmony.  Her shoes are done.


The bulb thing under the flower.

The strawberries are done.  I could do them better.  If I were doing them again I would put in more red.  But they are okay.

I'm now working on the columns.  When those are done, I'm on to Lesson 7.  I'm making good progress,

I got the rest of the words stitched on the front of the trinket box.  The real tedious part is weaving in the background.  I need very good magnification and excellent light to do that.

The prune bread didn't turn out well.  I think I'll have to pitch it.  So I made pumpkin pie instead - and it is delicious.
I may not be able to post during this Thanksgiving holiday.  Have a fun turkey day and a relaxing weekend!
A

1 comment:

  1. Hee-Hee!
    The shoes are too cute.
    Great progress!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete