Thursday, May 15, 2014

More Stuff

I got the latest Ladies Prim Society project in the mail yesterday.  It's pretty big.  I thought these projects would be just small ones.  It's nice but I want to change the colors.  I'm not really a red-white-and-blue kind of person.  Greenery should be green.  I have to think about this one.

I stitched the watermelon on Summer Jumble.  The "U" comes next.  I can't wait to get to one after "U", it is a bird.  He is cute.

I stitched a little fob thing that is to be filled with lavender.

It goes with the Cottage Conservatory.  It is very sweet.  I just have to interface it and lace the sides together.  I also have a set of "Afterthoughts" which are smalls that go with Cottage Conservatory.  I'd like to start one of those.  But I know I must keep plugging away at those carnation petals.
It is a rainy day here.  Just the type of day for staying warm inside and stitching.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment