Monday, July 1, 2013

Main Body

The main body of  Needleworker's Pocketbook is done!  Yeah!  Now just the top inside piece is left to do. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I looked to see what comes next in Mermaid Treasures and found out that I am all caught up. It will be fun to work on something else until the next lessons come out.

The bathrooms are clean.  I've done my walking.  Time to goof.

We got our next lesson in Cabinet of Curiosities.  That will be fun to read and look at the photos.

Maybe I can get the Lady's Collection all sorted out today.  I will probably take out the outline and put it back in with the flowers centered.

I picked out floss colors for the new "Claire".  Will I go stash diving or to Michael's?  We'll see just how lazy I am - or not.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment