I sewed on the embellishments on the mermaid's mirror. Yeah! I'm ready when the next installment comes through. Ta Dah!
Then I started Buttons-a-Bounty. I haven't gotten very far. I've already had to frog on this one. How can you mess up a straight line? I managed. I can't tell yet since I only have put in some green whether I want to change some of the floss colors.
Then I framed the Impressionist's Painting. I love it and put it in my bathroom where I can admire my handiwork many times a day.
I got an email that there are some errors in the Needleworker's Pocketbook chart. The wrong color symbol was used behind the thread rings. So I had a few stitches to take out and replace with light red. It looks better and now I am on track. By hook or by crook I plan to finish the stitching on this today.
I got blueberries at the Farmer's Market and want to make Blueberry Cobbler today. I have all my steps in so I can be a slug for the rest of the day.