Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm Back

It is great to be back home.  Especially after airline delays, gate changes, time changes etc.

I leave again next week for The Silver Needle.  More shopping....

I had a great time and thanks to my wonderful BFF I was able to shop at several great stores.

First of all, I got all the letters stitched in my Claire banner.  Now I have to finish them off.  I think they are sweet.



Then I stitched on a a pinball kit I bought on ebay.  I started it a while ago and was glad to have an excuse to get back to it.  I got all the design part on one side done and am filling in the background with a dark gray floss.  I like how this looks.

I got lots of stash at Stitchville.

I ate too much bad stuff and will have to redouble my efforts to lose it - again.  It is great to be back home and on my regular schedule.  I have more stuff to show you tomorrow.
A

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home. It is always fun to see what you have bought.

    ReplyDelete