Monday, July 15, 2013

Sweaty

I'm sweaty.  I know, too much information.  It is a very hot Monday here and it is humid.  I was red-faced and "dewy" after walking earlier.  Now the bathrooms are clean and I'm even sweatier.  But the hard stuff on my to-do list is done.  Now I'm off to the fabric store.  I need some ribbon.  I am in the middle of finishing my Claire banner.  I decided to put them each on a circle and then hang the circles from ribbon, like this:


But I want a darker green and wider ribbon to put them on.  I stitched the letters a little too close together so I made the circles as small as I could.

I finished up the little blanket.  I put a decorative stitch around the binding and now it is ready to send off.

The Buttons-a-Bounty Class started today and I want to see how far I can get on it.  I want to try the queen stitch in a couple of ways and see what feels best.

I'm getting excited about my trip!  Thursday will be here before I know it.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment