I didn't finish the R in Claire. I got on a roll working on my mermaid. I sewed on her tail fin. I guess we aren't going to do anything with the metal loops.
I sewed on all 15 of her scales. I made each one of those.
I put in the ruffle around her waist and topped it off with that chain.
I put in her comb. It wasn't easy. I ran out of the white thread and had to go looking for some more. Then the chenille needle from the kit was too large to go through the silver stuff the comb is made of. I went looking for the smallest diameter needle I could find. I had one that was sent with the kit to finish the Trevelyon purse that was small enough to go through the silver purl. But it is impossible to thread without a needle threader.
I cut the wrong silver purl for the waist chain but quickly discovered my error. So in spite of myself I got a lot done on my mermaid. There are still some things to attach but the hard stuff is done. When I look at how much I have done, I am amazed.
I will be gone for the next few days. I hope to be back posting by the end of the week.