Friday, July 26, 2013

Other Stitching

What did you stitch on the plane, you ask?  Well, mainly I worked on the With My Needle Floral Needleroll.

It is almost done.  I'm finishing up the initial at the bottom.

I went back to stitching on Mermaid Treasures.  I have finished most of the backstitching around all of the pieces.  The pieces seem close together but I trust Amy Mitten knows what she is doing and she means to have a quarter to 3/8 inch seam allowance when we sew them together.  This is a big project.
 Isn't this snail cute?



I got some thread I ordered in the mail.  It is the metal thread that is not usually available in the US.  Needle in a Haystack carries it.  I seems quite flexible and like it wouldn't be hard to work with.  I have it in mind for my casket.  There are six different colors.
I've been thinking.  (Uh-oh says DH).  The next class I am signed up for is at the end of August.  It is in Cleveland.  The cheapest way to get there is to drive.  I hate driving.  But I need to get there somehow.  I'm afraid I'm just going to have to suck it up and drive.  Four hours.  There is pre-stitching but I haven't gotten anything yet.  And no, Marilyn - I don't get stash in the mail everyday!!!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment