I got a good start on the last bit of Needleworker's Pocketbook. There is just eyelet row - cartouches row- eyelet row and background stitching for the thread holders. That's it.
I tried out some different colors for "Claire" and I like the sage greens much better. (I went stash diving and not to Michael's) I got a bit of the bird done and I like that too. I may leave off the part that looks like holly and berries and just put in the bow. We'll see.
I have to get some stitching ready for taking with me on my trip. I hope to get to Stitchville too. I've got a list of stuff I want to get.
I took out the sides of the Lady's Collection so I could center the flowers. This piece is teaching me patience. It takes so long to do.
I'm all signed up for Shining Needle Society's class by Jackie DuPlessis, Buttons a Bounty. It starts on the 15th but kits will be send next week. Fun.
I can't believe it is July already. Time flies when you are having fun.