So on the last day of our trip BFF and I had to drive back to Phoenix for the flights home. We made the trip fine as it is an easy drive most of the way. Phoenix has way too much traffic though. I remembered this time to fill up the car with gas and to make sure to return it when I said I would. We got back to the airport in plenty of time. Although wifi at SkyHarbor is not very good. More or less it took all day to get home. I made it home by 10:30 p.m. where DH was waiting for me. My bags were heavier than when I left. You can't imagine how heavy that candy was. BFF and I thought it was 40 pounds but it was only (!) 20.
Here is my stuff from Shepherd's Bush:
Things I learned:
1. It is very upsetting to get stopped by the police. Although I have to admit that everything turned out okay and we got directions to the hotel.
2. Don't buy so much candy. Duh, I should know better.
3. Phoenix has too much traffic.
4. It is always fun to be in a group of stitchers. I met several people that read my blog and therefore know way too much about me. I am inspired by seeing things other stitchers have made. Thank you to Denise for giving me a beading needle that was small enough.
5. I love summer and getting an extra couple days of it was great.
6. One of the most fun things to do is to shop at a good needlework store - or two!
7. It is so much fun to take a stitching class and learn new techniques.
8. Changing time zones is very hard for me.
9. I am so lucky.
Now I am back to reality which today means that I am snowed in, all the schools are closed and it is 14 degrees. UGH