Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday

I finished the ship (the Honsfer) motif and started a star motif.  This is the last motif before I have to hunt up another page of the charts.  I am waiting to feel the momentum begin.  To see that I have lots done will encourage me to keep going.  There are two things I am anxious to stitch on this project, the windmill and the house because it has an interesting technique that I haven't done before.

I am making good progress on the the backing for the Stitching Chair Necessaire.  I bet I can finish the border and start the other half of the alphabet.  This is getting close to being finished.

Mr. Snowman has a hand!  The hand is holding a broom.  My goal is to get to the mouse on top of the broom today.

We are expecting a very hot weekend.  I'm still wondering how this week went so fast.
A

1 comment:

  1. I do hope your weekend was hot. We have a polar blast here - winds from Antartica and snow in the south. Good stitching weather. Love the sampler - how big will that be finished?

    ReplyDelete