I put a crown in the middle of the pin keep for the June Retreat (next week!). I wanted to put an "A" on the other side but I couldn't find one that I liked and that was the right size. I really like how the crown turned out so I could just put it on the other side too. I used over dyed thread and wasn't sure it would look good but I love it. Might as well do the other side the same.
I finished up the stitching on the Stitching Chair Necessaire. Yeah! Now I am withdrawing threads for the hem stitching. There is weighted cording to put in the hems on the ends. I've never even heard of weighted cording.
This baby is almost d-o-n-e!
I printed out some designs for my casket. Now I need to snip them apart and arrange on a sheet of paper.
I went to a website that will graph out what you type in. It is called Stitchpoint.com. You can choose between four different fonts. I put in my poem for my casket and printed it out. Of course I accidentally left out letters, for got to space correctly. Actually, I think their keyboard messed me up.
I should get the temari kit today in the mail. The first lesson has been posted. It will be fun to try!