I am delighted to tell you that I have fixed the problem with the border of the Stitching Chair Necessaire. Yeah! The border is done. Now to concentrate on the last half of the alphabet. It is a bit tedious.
I started the bunny on Mr. Snowman. This one is coming along and getting close to being finished too.
I did just a small motif on Mute But Not Silent. It is a cradle. The funny part is that is seems to be in the middle of nowhere.
I also put just a few stitches on the windmill. I want to make some progress today on that.
I gave in a ordered some books from the French Needle. These are books with designs that I might like to use on my casket. I am going to scan some designs, cut them up and arrange them and see what I think. I may play with my Printmaster program and see what I can do with that.
I have found a crown to put on the June retreat pin keep. That shouldn't take but a few minutes to put in. On the other side I want to put a lovely "A".