I did indeed finish the interminable English Tapestry Sewing Box. I read through the beginning directions for making it into a box. I need to cut out mat board, batting, interfacing and iron-on interfacing. Part of the directions say to trim off 3/4 inch from four threads out from the stitched design. I didn't read the directions correctly and I trimmed the bottom which is not supposed to be trimmed there! OH NO! I cut it and it isn't supposed to be cut! What do I do? I guess sew it back together. What an idiot I am. Never try to start finishing at night. I know better than to do that. Duh. So I have to figure out how to fix it. All that work and I screw it up. ARGH.
I got the Drawn Thread order in the mail yesterday. So I can start the new ornament. I just have to find the threads. Sometimes I order the little pack of threads, but this time I didn't. I was bad enough just ordering the new designs. I may try to substitute using my Hand-Dyed Fibers.
I got some of the border done for the back of the Berry Thief companion button bag.
I've been to the Farmer's Market. No free range eggs today. They were sold out before I got there. I didn't buy much as we will be gone later in the week. (California here I come!)
Confession: After Pilates I went to the bakery for some buns and got a chocolate iced fried cake (fancy name for a donut) and I ate it on the way home. Bad girl.
I have to go figure out how to fix my mistake.