Tuesday, March 1, 2022

New Start

 I started my Jacobean Moth kit by Nicola Jarvis. 


I stitched a bit the the pansy flowers with the wrong color so I’ll have to go back and fix it. It is so interesting to see how the embroidery totally changes how each band of color changes. I was a bit disappointed when I discovered that my kit is missing the sequins.  A color of floss was missing and seems to be substituted with a similar color. It would have been nice if there was a note that the floss had a substitute. I have gold sequins I can use but it is irritating that the sequins are missing. All in all, I think this will be very pretty when it is done. The pattern shows that it can be used as a slip and mounted on a purse.

I had a CT scan this morning. I’m hoping to walk outside a little later as it is a balmy 45 degrees. Three weeks until spring! 

A

1 comment: