Thursday, March 10, 2022

Dangerous Words

 My dangerous words are: I have an idea! Coming up at our guild meeting is a lesson on making a pinball. I got the little kit in the mail and wanted to try it. It turned out nicely. But I wanted to put my own spin on it. I have had a Brightneedle chart for years. I bought all the floss called for which is Anchor floss. This is a good thing because I don’t get out much. 


It has many sweet small designs. I want to make a pinball using these motifs.
So I stitched up some of the designs and found some pretty material to use on the other pentagons in the pinball.


 I ordered some quilt piecing papers but they haven’t arrived yet. They are coming from one state over yet it is taking a long time to get here. I got two sizes so I can use what fits best. I tried printing a template of pentagons but they were so pixelated that I couldn’t accurately cut them.
We’ll see how it all turns out. 
I walked inside today because my IPhone wouldn’t charge. DH insists that I have my phone with me in case anything happens and I need help. It seems to be charging now but the charging icon is yellow instead of green. What does that mean? I have no clue.
A


5 comments:

  1. Amy, the charging icon goes to yellow when the phone is in low power mode.

    Have you seen the Anchor floss’ new packaging, on spools instead of on skeins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! Now I know. I was having a hard time getting my phone to recharge and turned on the low power mode. I haven’t seen the Anchor spools but then I have only been to one craft store in the last 2 1/2 years - and it was with my husband. He doesn’t like to shop.

      Delete

  2. Amy: I am looking forward to seeing your new design progress, you choose so many beautiful designs to stitch.
    The yellow may mean you have chosen low power mode on your phone, you will have to go into settings to change it, I hope this helps.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete