Friday, March 4, 2022

Happy Mail

 I wanted to make Jenny Adin-Christie’s buttons. I have the instructions because I subscribe to Inspirations Magazine. But finding all the called for threads wasn’t easy, so I ordered three of her button kits. At first they were out of stock. A couple of weeks ago I was notified that they were back in stock. They came relatively quickly. I got them yesterday.




 
Now I have all the supplies to make them. Jenny shows them displayed in a frame but I think they could also be brooches. I’ll have to see how big they turn out to be. 
Each small kit has a booklet of instructions with it. 
Here are my flowers: 


I got married fifty years ago today. Fifty years is a long time!
A


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!
    Another beautiful project.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, congratulations, dear Amy and DH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Amy on your milestone anniversary!

    ReplyDelete