Friday, March 25, 2022

Quick

 Quick would be a good word in a Wordle puzzle. Don’t you love a quick project? I got a small kit in the mail yesterday and couldn’t resist starting - and finishing it.


A lady in my sampler guild made the kit. I love to stitch strawberries and this was very cute. It is all over one. I want to try it over 2 and see what it looks like. 

DH just bought me some vitamins at the store. I opened them up took off the top seal and pulled out the cotton in the bottle. This is how full that bottle was. The tablets barely come up to the bottom of the label.


The bottle says there are 60 tablets. I guess I shouldn’t complain as there was a buy-one-get-one-free deal.

It is raining again today. Back to walking inside.

A

2 comments:

  1. It's a very cute stitch.
    I also came across bottles that aren't even half full, so sad.
    Prices have gone up, & contents have gone down!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Amy: You find some of the prettiest designs to stitch.
    You also have a gift for finishing, I am looking forward to seeing this one finished.
    I am not a fan of plastic and companies have to use such large bottles for so few vitamins and pills, it is a shame.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete