Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Wednesday

 Today is Wednesday. Some days I wonder what I can post about. Today is a day like that. I used to tell my sister, just give me a subject and I can talk about it. I’m at a loss today. So random thoughts is my subject. I watched Being the Ricardos after seeing the SAG Awards. It was well done.  I wasn’t sure Nicole Kidman could do Lucy justice but she did an excellent job and I didn’t detect any Australian accent. At the end I saw it was written by Aaron Sorkin. He is such a good writer. Javier Bardem did a great job as Desi as well. I watched that show as a kid and thought that was what marriage was like. Hah!

I finished my book, The Lincoln Highway. It was good.  I’d like to read more books by this author. No gratuitous violence. I’m not fond of blood and guts or car chases and gunfire. I started a Louise Penny book but I need to write down who the people are to keep track of the characters. 

I finished up one side’s embroidered flowers on the Jacobean Moth. 

                                                                            


When I look at the finished moth I see how much the dark brown braid makes a difference in how it looks.


 After I finish the other side’s flowers the head is embroidered next.

I ordered some button kits from Jenny Adin-Christie and they are supposed to arrive on Friday. 

Infusion day is tomorrow. But tonight we are going out to eat!

A

2 comments:

  1. The Moth is gorgeous.
    Hope your dinner was fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: This is so much prettier than the photo on the book cover.
    I am a big fan of Lucile Ball and Desi Arnez but will not see the movie, in my opinion it's not the same as the real people but hey that's just me.
    I am an avid reader our book club is reading Lisa See The Island Of Sea Women, I hope it is a good read.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete