Monday, March 7, 2022

UGH Snow

 It is snowing. We are so over snow. We want spring! Now! I walked inside this morning. I get more steps in when I walk outside.

I got happy mail. A kit I ordered from Crewel Work  Company came on Saturday. It is a crewel kit. I don’t usually do crewel work but I liked the design. 

The kit is very nice and organized with large diagrams.
There is also a large photo of the project. You can see exactly what the piece should look like. That photo can answer many questions. I was wondering how the design would look if I stitched it with floss instead of wool.
It doesn’t look hard. I am tempted to start the chain stitch border but I have some things that need to get done this week for Zoom classes. 
A


1 comment:

  1. It's a very pretty design.
    All the snow was gone here on Sunday.
    Sunday night & into Monday morning, we got about 7" of snow.
    That's the biggest snow storm we've had all winter!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete