Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Four of Six

 I’ve got four of the six sides stitched on Betsy Morgan’s Holbein Hexagon Etui.


I’ve had to substitute some colors. I keep all my leftover threads from Betsy’s kits so that helps. Designers have favorite colors that they like to use. Since Gloriana threads are hard to come by, it is handy to have these leftovers.

We woke up to the beeping of heavy machinery backing up this morning. Ugh. And they haven’t even built anything yet. They ate still doing the prep work with water, sewer and electrical stuff. I am waiting to see if it will be large apartment buildings or houses or what.

Colder today. I’m getting spoiled by the warm weather and it is hard to go back to cold - and rain.

A


2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy: I agree most designers do have favorite colors; I am a big Betsy Morgan fan have taken a few classes with her.
    This is a lovely design and great progress.
    It has been warm here now big, humongous flakes, they will melt tomorrow it will be in the 40s.

    Catherine

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pieces!
    It was a nice warm day on Sunday, then back to cold & rain here.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete