Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Anticipation

 I am waiting for lots of things in the mail. One of them should come on Friday. That one is the latest Amy Mitten kit for making slips. I think it is called Blossom Etui. Then I’m waiting for a Stacy Nash needleroll kit. It’s been mailed. I am still waiting for the Nashville Market stuff I ordered. The Crewelwork May retreat kits have also been sent from the UK. I envision the mailman walking up to my front door with a stack of boxes. Like I need more stuff!

I got another side done to Betsy Morgan’s Holbein Hexagon Etui. Making progress! 


It was supposed to be all one color but I made the flower in different colors. Just now I noticed that the guy on the right’s face is wrong. The eyes are up one stitch too high. Why didn’t I noticed this while I was stitching it? Crazy, I’ll have to fix it. I already entirely restitched the other guy when I used a color that didn’t show up. Oh well, it’s an easy fix. I think these guys are called “boxers”.

I am back to walking inside as it is raining today. 25 laps around the living room, dining room, kitchen and mudroom.

A


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some great stash coming your way!
    It's rainy here again too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete