Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Almost Nearly

 I’ve made good progress on Isabella’s Heart by Modern Folk Embroidery.

Essentially, I have just the bird in the corner to go. I bet I can finish that today. It’s wrinkly but I’ll iron it when I am done. 
It was warm enough to walk outside this morning. Most of the snow is gone and the sidewalks are clear. I’m getting used to daylight savings time. DH is off to the grocery store. I got notification that the needleroll from Stacy Nash is in the mail. I think Amazon is getting faster. I ordered some stuff on Saturday night and it was here on Sunday. How do they do that?
A


2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty.
    We still have a little snow left from last Monday's storm.
    It's supposed to get to 63 degrees today, so hopefully it will be gone!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very pretty, Amy. Will you frame it? Make a bag? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete