Thursday, March 17, 2022

Mercerie Bouton

When I was Zooming this weekend a lady ar our guild meeting a lady showed her little cabinet that she had mounted some stitching on. It wasn’t a fancy cabinet (made in China). But I thought it was an interesting idea to put stitching on the top. So I found it on Amazon and ordered it. It came the very next day. And I decided to put it on the side table next to my stitching chair. I had a bunch of stuff in a small plastic container that I transferred to the cabinet. Then I put some stuff on top of the cabinet.


 The drawers sometimes get stuck. I’ve given up the idea of putting stitching on the top. But it is very handy.

It is a lovely warm sunny day. Perfect for walking. 

A

2 comments:

  1. Well, that is handy! Try some bar soap on the bottoms of the drawers where they slide in and out--used to work for my Dad!

    ReplyDelete