Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Nashville

 I got my Nashville preorders!





 




I was confused when I saw this in my order. I’m not a sampler stitcher in general. This is not something I would order. What the ? Then I went back to my Etsy order and realized that I ordered a pin cushion pattern that came from this sampler. Then I thumbed through the book and in the back was the pattern I wanted.
Now this is the pattern I wanted. I don’t know where I messed up. Whatever.
I was able to walk outside today. Rain is coming soon.
A

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous things!!! I do love your stitching adventures!! You will be very pleased to know that you've led me off to do some shopping!! I have the chart for Teresa Kogut's Newcastle Bouquet sampler - and am just waiting on the supplies to arrive for this. Her matching biscornu looks just lovely, and if you hadn't shown me the photo I would not have known!!! - - so I've just ordered the chart and will think of you when I am stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Nashville choices Amy!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete