Saturday, March 26, 2022

Snow!?

 This is what we woke up to today. This is out backyard.  This is what spring looks like in my neck of the woods. Snow! 

I decided to try the little strawberry design over two on 37 count linen and compare it to the half cross version.
I much prefer the over two full cross one. You can see the shading of the strawberry better. I didn’t want it to be too big. I want it small enough to be a pin keep.

I was waiting for my Amy Mitten kit to be delivered yesterday but no such luck. Maybe today. I got an email that my Nashville stuff has been sent. But it is in Cedar Rapids at the moment. Next week should be a Happy mail week!

A






2 comments:

  1. It's cute either way.
    Can't wait to see what you bought from Nashville!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: I agree over two does make the strawberry pop out more, so sorry you have snow, its spring and still a chance of snow here in Minnesota.
    I agree with Marilyn, I want to see your new stash.

    Have a great stitching week
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete