Monday, February 28, 2022

Almost Half

 I am almost half done stitching Isabella’s Heart.


I wonder what it would look like if it were stitched in many colors. Like green for the stems and blue for the bird. 

I have a neat new start that I’ll show you tomorrow.  

I could have walked outside today but it was 28 degrees and  I decided to walk inside. I walked outside yesterday and part of the trail was snow and ice. Maybe I’ll walk up the street and back later today. I have learned that if I don’t walk early in the day, walking may not happen at all.  Yes, I’m lazy.

A


3 comments:

  1. It's coming along nicely Amy.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: I so love the color combination of the threads, this is such a lovely design, you have made great progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete