Saturday, February 5, 2022

Happy Mail

I ordered a kit from Evertotes.  It is a project bag, a small coordinating bag, a chart, linen and floss. The chart is from Modern Folk Embroidery with floss from Leo and Roxy. There was also a sweet scissors fob with a heart included. The linen is a much nicer blue than shows in the photo.

 



The project bags are very nicely made.  They come from Canada, I think. I expected it to take longer to get to me but they came sooner than I thought they would. 

The sun is shining brightly today. I've done some walking around the the house.  A mile before breakfast. I've enjoyed some ice skating from the Olympics. Twice. I think I heard the announcers day that there is a 13 hour time difference from the Olympics. Of course that depends on what time zone in the US you are in.

Have a great weekend!

A

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great project.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project bags, Modern Folk have some of the sweetest designs, Jacob is an exceptional designer.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete