Friday, February 4, 2022

Back Order

 I got a back order from Needle in a Haystack a couple days ago. It was a fat eighth of Woodsmoke 36 count linen from LakesideLinens.  Why did I order it?  What was I going to use it for?  I have no idea. I looked through the pin cushion book and the Willing Hands 2 book. Nothing rung a bell. Not a bad color though I am not usually a fan of overdyed linen.  The holes are too small or it is too floppy.  I have no clue.





I thought about making a list of things I wanted to stitch this year.  I do have a couple WIPs in mind that I would like to finish. Susan O'Conner's mirror comes to mind. 

I have been working on the Mill Hill Snowman.  It is a lot of work! But progress is being made.




I had a mistake and had to take the time to figure out where I went wrong and fix it. I'm back on track now.

A

1 comment:

  1. That fabric is beautiful,
    The Snowman is coning along nicely.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete