Wednesday, February 2, 2022

It's a Marshmellow World

 We have lots of snow this morning. It is supposed to snow all day and tomorrow.

Out front

Backyard 

Outside the dining room window.
I'm having trouble with my Android tablet that I usually do my blog on.  The device is old and I think it is failing.  So I'm trying to switch over to the PC. DH is helping me but now he is outside shoveling snow. So I'm on my own here.

I got a new book in the mail.  It saw this book on Instagram and loved the embroidery. I tracked it down and ordered it over Etsy from Japan.  At least three times Etsy has asked me to review it but that was before I received it.







Wouldn't it be fun to draw a few flowers and see what they looked like embroidered? 

A

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of snow!
    Those are some pretty projects in that book.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: So much snow, I hope it stops falling soon.
    So sorry to hear about your Android, I hope it can be fixed.
    Nice book so many very pretty designs to choose from.

    Stay Warm
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snowy scenes (I know they are no fun practically speaking but I am in Arizona and always enjoy seeing the winter weather from the comfort of my state!). That book looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete