Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday

 I am still working out where I am off on Isabella’s Heart. 


The stitching is all done on Wreath House.
I think it will be a Christmas ornament. I didn’t want to waste much linen so I put it a little too close to the side of the fabric but it will be fine. 
It is very cold out so I walked inside. There is supposed to be another warm up next week. I think I’ll be glad when the Olympics are over and we get back to regular TV programming. 
I need to get organized and make a list of WIPs I want to finish this year. I also need to figure out the next thing to work on for my caskets. I ordered a Yvette Stanton book called Early Style Hardanger so I could learn how to make picots. I read that my friend in New Zealand also had a problem with making picots and solved it using Yvette’s book. 
Have a nice weekend.
A

                                                                                                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. They are both beautiful pieces.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy: The Wreath House is adorable, I have stitched close to an edge and had no problems, I am looking forward to seeing the ornament finished, you are very talented at finishing designs.
    The heart is lovely, I really like the color of threads.
    It is finally warm for a couple of days, the dogs were happy to go for a walk at 04:00 am. snow is coming here in Minnesota.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete