Monday, February 7, 2022

Monday

 It is Monday.  We had to go have an infusion and freezing rain was coming down. We slid to a stop at a red light.  It was really icy.  We weren't sure we could make it but we did. Everything went fine and we carefully and slowly made our way home. We (meaning me) have another infusion on Thursday. It is a two infusion week. 

I worked hard yesterday to get that Mill Hill Snowman done.  I did it. I cut it out.


The back is messy so I want to put some white felt on the back.


Boy was this a lot of work! Lots and lots of beads to sew on. At least there were no half or quarter stitches.  He turned out fine.  I'll give him to my grandkids next Christmas. What else can I finish?\

A


1 comment:

  1. Mr. Snowman turned out so cute.
    I hope the ice goes away before your next infusion trip.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete