Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Finished

 I finished-finished my Mill Hill Snowman. I was going to put white felt on the back but down on my ironing board was some iron on batting. I thought I would try that.

I wish the batting were a little thicker but it will have to do. 

I think he turned out pretty cute.

I saw a post on Facebook by Amy Mitten. Yeah! She has a new project going and it is right up my alley. 17th century slips of flowers. I can’t wait to see what she does with them. I saw about 7 different slips all on one piece of linen. 
I also am keeping an eye out for new things available at the Nashville market. I have two things I especially like . They are by Teresa Kogut. I love that Newcastle biscornu. I also like one of her samplers. I wish we weren’t in a pandemic as I would love to go shopping for picture frames. I have at least four things I want to frame. It is hard to pick out framing online. I need to see it in person. Maybe one of these days I can talk DH into taking me to Hobby Lobby or Michaels.
A


2 comments:

  1. Amy: He is so cute; I like the Mill Hill designs so much.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete