Wednesday, February 23, 2022

On A Roll

 I worked all yesterday on my “A”. I made good progress. I bet I could finish this up today if I tried. 


It is kind of interesting to try and figure out what I’m stitching. I stitched some and then realized that I was stitching a pineapple. There are ribbons and curlicues and a few other things that I haven’t figured out what they are yet. There’s something that looks like a rib roast or a leg of lamb. I think this is a design that dates to 1720. I’m not sure because it is in a foreign language like Dutch or German. I sort of think it is Dutch.

We are back to cold weather today. But I know spring is coming.

A

3 comments:

  1. That Rib Roast-like thing, might be a giant open walnut shell? Or a lute? Or a headless monkey? -BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: Nice progress, it looks like you will be done soon.
    I hope your weather gets better, it's now 2 above zero here in Annandale, Minnesota.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, it's beautiful.
    Yes, very cold here again in WI, & very windy which makes it feel even colder.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete