Tuesday, February 8, 2022

A New Kit

Sometimes I order stuff and forget about it so it is a surprise when it arrives. I ran across Nicola Jarvis' name when I was signing up for a class and thought I would check out her website and see if she had any new kits.  She a a few new ones and I decided to order two kits.  They came in the mail yesterday from the UK. I have a kit of hers already but I haven't made it.  It would be interesting to see how long it would take me to find it! Then there is a Nicola Jarvis bird in an Inspirations magazine that I would like to make also.  I think I have kitted it up already. 

This kit is Jacobean Moth.


The design is printed on the fabric.
This is what is in the kit, DMC flosses.

I like the instructions. One step at a time in a booklet. I can do that.

DH is off to the grocery store. The weather is much better today. I'll show the other Nicola Jarvis kit tomorrow. 
The sun is shining today and I love it!
A




1 comment:

  1. Oh, love that Moth, this is going to be so pretty!
    Yes, it was warmer & sunny yesterday, hope today is the same.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete