Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday

 It is still warm! I was able to walk my regular short route today. I even walked and talked with a neighbor.  I feel much more normal. 

I started a new project. It is the Evertote/Modern Folk embroidery kit Isabella’s Heart.



 The linen is such a lovely color.


I wanted more of it. So I looked to see if it was available on the Evernote site and it was. So as I lay in bed this morning (after doing Wordle) I order a fat quarter of it in my favorite 36 count.

I saw that The Crewel Work Company was selling some kits and decided to order one that I liked. I also saw that Amy Mitten is going to post her new design this week. I know I will order that one. I saw another piece of it on FaceBook yesterday. Love it!


I can’t wait to see the whole project. 

A



4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty project with beautiful fabric.
    It was cold here yesterday & even colder today.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not happy that Wordle has repeating letters lately. Not fair!
    That heart design is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that heart design. I keep seeing MFE designs I like but have yet to buy one. I need to change that. The house came out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to remark on the house on the other post! I like Amy Mitten's new set as well, it will be fun to watch you make it!

      Delete