Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Of a Tuesday

That's the punchline to one of DH's old jokes.  What did he die of?  He died of a Tuesday.  It's the English sense of humor.
I walked outside this morning.  I won't be able to walk outside for the rest of the week as the weather is going downhill as we speak.  Snow and cold for the next few days.

Time to buckle down and finish up as much as possible on the Quaker Bag.  I want to finish the needle felt page today.

I think I'll sit down and draw out what I plan to do on the baby quilt back.  First I have to measure the front and see what size I'm aiming for.

I also need to have some respite from the Quaker Bag.  That will be either the birth announcement

or the sides of the trinket box.  Here is how the trinket box top turned out on my third try at pasting it on:


I know it doesn't look much different but I am happy with it this time and plan to leave it.

Danielle (no-reply), I loved every place I went on my tour of Scotland and England.  I loved Edinburgh and Glasgow and I think I could live there and be very happy.  I would dearly love to go back someday.  I'm hoping maybe Janet and I can go to the Bath summer school sometime.
A

5 comments: