Tuesday, May 12, 2015

We Have a Sheep

DH cut off some lilacs for the kitchen table.  They don't last very long (on the tree or on my kitchen table) so you have to enjoy them while you can.

I worked on Drawn Thread's Pastoral pocket.  I finished page two of the chart and am on to page three.  I'm hoping to finish this side today.  The third and last side will be easier and is a design I really like.
The sheep is stitched with some Simply Wool (I think) to give him a bit more fuzziness and dimension.

I finished up stitching the lining to the Friesland pocket.  Now I need to stitch the pocket to the main piece.  That is another one of my goals today.

It's cold!  It is so funny that 47 degrees now feels cold.  A few weeks back, it would have been a heat wave.  We are getting close to the point where it is safe to put in flowers and not have to worry about a frost or freeze.  Pansies would look so sweet outside my front door.  I'll have to see if DH will get me some.
A

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on both.
    We'll have to wait a few weeks here in WI for flowers.
    It's only 36 degrees right now, and some places had frost overnight. :(
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete