Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Few More

I ironed Friesland and started putting on the interfacing pieces when I realized that I have a few more small pentagons to stitch.

 There are supposed to be 24 but I only stitched 20.  I'll have to go back and see which ones I forgot.  It is easy to get mixed up since there are so many pages of charts and not all the pentagons are on the same page.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.   I also cut and taped together some of the charts so I could have a complete chart for the pocket piece.  Something must have gotten lost along the way.

I got some more done on Drawn Thread's Pastoral pocket. The red house is done except for one little white stitch.

 If I worked on this all day, I could probably complete this whole side.  But more than likely I won't do that.  I'm itching to do something different or new.  I am trying to control myself however.

I could have rationalized not walking today as it was raining when I got up.  But it cleared up and I was good and decided to go.  Now I can be lazy and have another cup of coffee.
A

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to the finished piece
    Happy Stitching, Judith

    ReplyDelete