Thursday, May 21, 2015

One and a Half to Go

That's how many eyelets I have left to do:  one and a half.  Yeah!  I can finish those today.

The next step (I think) is the edging.  I have totally forgotten how to do that so I'll have to study the directions.  It involves Amy's special tool and a chair.

I finished stitching Drawn Thread's Pastoral pocket.  Happy dance!  I sewed on the button and trimmed up the pocket.





I don't really like the lettering font of "her work"  but whatever.  It is in desparate need of ironing.
It will look a hundred percent better all nice and smooth.  I have to dig through my stash to find some lining fabric.  I want something that uses that dark blue/green color of the needle felt.  I don't know if I have anything.  It doesn't have to be dupioni silk.  Just a cotton will do.

I started packing for my trip next week.  I'm trying out a new suitcase that is hard sided.  I hope it works well.  I'm getting excited.
A

3 comments:

  1. beautiful work, have fun on your trip next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friesland is coming along, and love The Pastoral.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your gorgeous DT pocket! Love it Amy!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete