Monday, December 22, 2014

The Other Side

The bathrooms are clean and the walking is done.  All is well for a Monday.

I worked on the other side of the Autumn Casket Keepsakes scissors case.  I got 3 grapes done and I'm working on the fourth one.  I got a leaf done with detached buttonhole.  Good progress.
This side uses little felt half spheres so it is more raised than the other side.


Then I finish-finished the Glad Tidings and hung it on my tree.

I rewarded myself by starting something new.  I saw Ann's kits (Stitching Foolishness) from Haus Tyrol and thought, Oh that one with the lady and the man is so cute.  Did I buy that?  So I looked.  Yep, I did!  So I started it.  I'll show you tomorrow.  Right now I have to go to the mall and Bed Bath and Beyond.  Wish me luck.
A

2 comments:

  1. Great progress.
    Glad Tidings turned out so cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress and
    Glad tidings is so sweet..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete