Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Internet is Broken

That's what I thought yesterday.  I clicked on my browser and it said "Temporarily Down for Maintenance".
So I didn't think I could post.  But when I asked DH about it later, he laughed at me.  He said it was only my homepage that was down, the internet was not broken.  Whatever.   I had a busy day anyway.

I cut out all my pieces for the Autumn Casket Keepsakes.

 The next step is the fingerloop weaving.

 I am ready to do that but I have to have an uninterrupted hour to get each one done and there are three.  I'm getting close to being finished now.

I picked up Eleonora's Box.  It is a class I took at Williamsburg.  I really want to finish it and it isn't hard stitching at all.  The front of the box is well underway.

 I want to do the top of the box so I can attach the cameo in the center.  That will be so cool.
It is New Year's Eve Eve.  We don't have any special plans for New Year's Eve except I have a bottle of some blue stuff I may try.

 But if it doesn't taste good, I'm not drinking it.
A

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know what fingerloop weaving is. I went to google which sent me to ytube. It looks like something I could do but I am curious about where you use that. Wow so much to learn!! I missed you yesterday and I am glad you are back.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Autumn Casket is coming along.
    The weaving looks interesting.
    The blue stuff looks good, hope it tastes good!
    Happy New Year!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete