Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sometimes I Wonder

Sometimes I wonder, no judgement involved here, just wonder.  Are there stitchers who want to stitch a cat dressed up like Queen Elizabeth I?  It would be comical if the cat were dressed like Queen Elizabeth II.  Are there stitchers who want to stitch naughty words and frame them and hang them on their walls?   Sometimes I just don't get it.

I got some more backstitching done on the Autumn Casket Keepsakes, pomegranate and grape cluster.  I think once the backstitching is done then the next step is the grapes.  Each one is different.

Today is about getting ready to go.  I have to line up some small projects to take with me.  Heaven forbid I be without some stitching as I travel.  I have a little ornament kit that I got at Shepherd's Bush.

I want to stitch Claire an ornament every year so I have to get busy on that.
I'll be back next week to tell you all about my trip.
A

3 comments:

  1. lucky Claire. I don't believe I have ever seen that ornament before and I am a huge Sheperd's Bush fan. It is really cute. I am wondering what three classes you are taking. I guess I'll find out when you get back. Have fun.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the great thing about creativity and designing embroideries and cross stitch. Someone else "gets it" and buys something and before you know it, its a trend that just won't die...diversity is a beautiful thing even tho I don't get a lot of it either, LOL.

    ReplyDelete