I worked very hard all day on the Painted Lady Sewing Case. Now I'm sick of it, I need a break. I am pleased with what I got done and I am close to finishing the outside front. I just need to do the background and a few odd stitches here and there.
So I decided to trace the top of the miniature box design in my Cabinet of Curiosities class. I don't like the side front design which a bunch of lumps and water. We are going to start the embroidery of it next month but I would almost like to see what I could do on my own. We'll see....
Then I picked up the Vintage Strawberry design and put in a bit of split stitch on the stems. I don't think this class has officially started yet. I expect to get an email invitation to the classroom. Maybe we are waiting for everybody to receive their kits. So far, so good.
More snow today, we expect another one to two inches. I have to drive in it to see Dylan tomorrow.
Homemade pizza for dinner for me. DH is having something new and exciting - swordfish.