I am enjoying this Vintage Strawberry class. I went back and finished my first strawberry except for the little green seeds. They must come later in the instructions. I started on the second strawberry. It has different colors than the first one. It seems everything is split stitched around the edge before you fill it with colors. I may even be wild and crazy and split stitch around the flower. I wonder what to do with this when it is finished. I don't really want to frame it. I would like to make it into something, I'm just not sure what.
I finished the small window pocket on the inside page of the Painted Lady Sewing Case. It turned out fine. Now on to the larger one. I guess my goal is to finish the larger one today. I'm getting to the end, slowly but surely.
I got the Rhapsody in Blue kit in the mail but alas, no charts or instructions. It is fun just to touch all the materials. I think the linen is sandstone. The class starts the 25th so I don't have to wait that long to get started. I could serge the edges and be ready to go. It came in a pretty purple bag.