I need to turn a UFO into a WIP. With that in mind, I dug out Winter Cottage yesterday. It isn't very far from being done but I am going to have to make myself work on it. (It's not cross stitch, and therefore not as much fun to do.) I took Gay Ann Rogers advice where she suggested putting the pattern in a notebook for easy reference. So I put Winter Cottage and Victorian Painted Lady in a notebook. Townhouse could have joined them but it is nicely tucked into a drawer in my closet.
The cover is done.
One half of the inside is done.
I just have to finish the other half of the inside and put it together.
Since my Painted Lady threads aren't here yet, I want to get this finished up. Thank you Jane for recommending following the directions this time. I am going to try that. Really.
I am happy so far with the Cabinet of Curiosities pin cushion on satin. The stitches look nice and even. I have started the queen stitches, there are a lot of those. I'm hoping the stitching will stay nice looking after I pull out the waste canvas.
The bathrooms are clean.
I forgot to turn back the clock by my side of the bed and got up way earlier than I meant to. DUH.
Dylan and I have a checkers game to finish.