Monday, August 29, 2011

Berry Thief




I worked on Berry Thief yesterday and enjoyed it very much. It is to be made into a trifold needlecase. The other two parts of the trifold have very little stitching on them and I am thinking of adding some design or border to them. I changed the words of the one I am working on. It had "work'd October" on it and it isn't October. So I just put Amy's work instead. I didn't like how the October bent down the side like they ran out of room. I got out a copy of the William Morris strawberry thief pattern to see if it could give me any ideas about what to add to the other sides. So far, I don't have any inspirations. I think I can finish side one today as I only have a few more rows to go. I also have another kit for a piece that matches this one.
The bathrooms are clean and the sheets are changed. Laundry is in the dryer. There are a few other housekeeping things I should do today. My silverware drawer desperately needs cleaning out and the liner replaced. So that's my goal. Then I'm going to stitch, stitch, stitch.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment